POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : cube renderer : Re: cube renderer Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cube renderer
From: Rohan Bernett
Date: 3 Nov 2002 21:05:04
Message: <web.3dc5d4f054fc3592b2769afa0@news.povray.org>
Yes, I am making a 360 degree panorama. The spherical camera won't be any
good for what I'm doing though. I have a cube panorama viewer, and it
requires the input image for the viewer to have six square faces of a cube
in the image.

The image parts are arranged like this:

|top  |     blank       |
|front|right|back |left |
|down |     blank       |

Is it possible to get POV-Ray to combine all 6 views into the one image in
this arrangement, or do I have to render the views as seperate files, and
arrange them manually?

Rohan _e_ii